Distribution and Logistics
All clinical trial material have specific needs, including specialized storage and distribution requirements. Getting packaged investigational material shipped to the site and dispensed to the patients, on time and correctly, requires orchestrating a myriad of activities.
An added benefit is the convenience of having a provider who can manage temperature controlled shipments globally. Capsugel Dosage Form Solutions has the capability to ship temperature controlled products throughout the world and has distribution facilities in the US, UK and an extensive global network of depots.
- cGMP distribution/temperature controlled global warehousing
- Storage conditions of -20°C, 2-8°C, and 20-25°C
- Controlled drug warehousing for DEA I-V
- Cold chain distribution
- Retain sample storage, including electronic maintenance
- Clinical site return, reconciliation and destruction services
- Global depot partner network including World Courier and BioCard SMO
- Electronic inventory system with client portals for real-time data retrieval
- Customized reporting capabilities
- Dedicated distribution project management resources
- QP services available in the UK